I have been a little quiet on the blogging front since christmas.
I have many reasons for this, I don’t want to bore you with the mundane aspects of my life. I have been writing but in a more, “for the submissions cycle” way.
I still love my blog,my followers and read you guys on a daily basis, Im amazed by the quality of post I find on a daily basis,it really does give me hope, that those spirited and minded like me aren’t the minority as I once feared.
I write this post because a few months ago, I got given an award, For” The Versatile blogger award” by The lovely Robin Claire and I promised I would write a post when I was properly able to acknowledge both the honor and the person offering me the award.
So to Robin I want to extend my apologies personally, I am so sorry I didn’t respond faster to this lovely honor, I really have no excuse and that probably makes it worse.
ANyway Thank you for this Lovely Award:-
These are the rules for the Versatile Blogger Award:
1. Display the Award Certificate on your website
2. Announce your win with a post and link to whoever presented your award
3. Present 15 awards to deserving bloggers
4. Drop them a comment to tip them off after you’ve linked them in the post
5. Post 7 interesting things about yourself
So I have covered Number 1 and Number 2
Here are the lovely bloggers I would like to nominate:-
I am working on Number 4!
And finally Number 5,
(Im not that interesting so this might be tough or not so interesting)
– I like to attend poetry slams and recitals, although I haven’t In a while me and Renato are going to re-pick up this tradition.
– I Often write poetry at 4 am when I wake up to pee and cant get back to sleep.
– I suck at romance but I enjoy it
– I find it more romantic to be able to burp and sneeze and be gross infront of my hubby than be a priss.
– Although I am an athiest I probably have more conversations about religion or some aspect of faith than many other subjects
– I enjoy notebooks and have an inordinate amount of them, lots filled lots empty for years( too pretty to write in)
– My favourite tea is Earl gray and I have,like my notebooks, many boxes of different kinds of tea( I have a cupboard just for tea in my Kitchen.
So there we are thank you again,sorry again and I hope to rejoin this lovely community more properly in the near vicinity.